I SEE YOU...
FOR SO MUCH MORE THAN YOUR BUSINESS TITLE.
You’ve shown up for your business today.
Heck, you show up for it every day, both physically and mentally.
You’re passionate about what you do and who you serve.
And you know there’s zero question that there’s a need for it.
You’re so driven and determined that there’s no stopping you.
In fact, you’ve already brushed off your fair share of dream crushers.
You’re here to accomplish a massive impact in the world.
And won't apologize for wanting the income to goes right along with it.
BUT THERE'S ALSO SOMETHING HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES THAT YOU'VE BEEN AFRAID TO TALK ABOUT.
Yes, you're earning an income. Yes, you're grateful that you've been able to create a business around your gifts these past few years. And yes, you’re doing happy dances when your clients are telling you just how much they love working with you.
However, you don’t have the one thing you actually started this business to have... FREEDOM.
Instead of living the life everyone on Instagram told you you’d have by now if you just “worked hard enough,” the reality isn’t looking like that at all. You aren’t traveling around the world at the drop of a dime, working three hour days or becoming debt free. You’re just working. A lot.
Why? Because you have a business to run and everything you do involves you being there. From the initial connection all the way through to sales and service. The Jane of all trades. The PB to your own jelly.
There’s only so much of you to go around and you’re pretty sure that 92.5% is going towards just trying to keep your head above water most days.
When you lay down at night, you know something needs to change. You deserve better. Your family deserves better.
IT'S WHAT BROUGHT YOU LOOKING INTO CREATING A COURSE THE FIRST PLACE.
You began doing the calculations and realized the potential. You started brainstorming which 1:1/DFY skills you could package into a course. You then learned about how these courses could be selling daily with evergreen funnels. #gamechanger
- Struggled to find time to balance your current client work and creating the kind of course you know your ideal audience both needs and deserves.
- Found yourself so overwhelmed with the tech involved that you were convinced you were going to through your laptop out the window.
- Tried to launch a course but found that sales were nowhere near what you thought they would be (or are so afraid of that being your story, that you haven't launched it at all).
- Went from training to training to find the "missing piece of the course creation/sales puzzle" that only left you with more questions, than results.
- Started to convince yourself that maybe your audience can only get results from your 1:1/DFY options so you should probably skip doing this all together.
What was the result of all this?
Instead of creating the freedom you crave, you've found yourself going back to business as usual, following the "now" money from clients vs achieving freedom driven success.
HOW AM I SO SPOT ON WITH THIS? BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU'RE EXPERIENCING IS MORE COMMON THAN YOU REALIZE.